Spring has Sprung...
... so its time for our very first Virtual Spring Show! Please join us in some friendly competition by submitting your photos of lovely Spring flowers. We have reduced the number of classes for entry (largely to avoid my computer crashing having to upload them all) but hope you will find something of interest. The Virtual Show is scheduled for Saturday, 10 April and we are fortunate to have a qualified independent judge who will do her very best in difficult circumstances to judge these entries on that afternoon. There will be no monetary prizes or cups awarded but the winners and their photos will be posted on our website the week commencing 12 April.
We have reduced the classes for you to enter as shown below.
One entry per class per household. Please use your own vases.
Section 1: Flowers
1. A single trumpet daffodil.
2. A vase containing 5 stems of daffodils, mixed.
3. A vase containing 3 stems of tulips, one or more varieties.
4. A pot or bowl of growing bulbs, any variety.
5. A single stem of a flowering shrub.
Section 2: Floral Arrangement
6. ‘All Things Bright and Beautiful’, open staging, unlimited height but all contained within your photograph.
Section 3: Children (under 12 years)
7. A jam jar of spring flowers.
All entries must be received by 5pm on Friday, 9 April.
Please email entries to: email@example.com
Note: Virtual Spring Show entry in the Subject line.
Please include: First and last name, class number, email address and age (if child).
Please enter as many classes as you can in the spirit of friendly competition and to maintain our gardening interests during this difficult time.
Any queries can be directed to the above email address or feel free to contact: Tina Powell on 01483 200 110 or Anna Perei on 01483 200 210.